InQuik is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities.
In this ever-changing environment and based upon the advice we have received to date, the works of Councils and other government road authorities are considered essential, and as we supply critical infrastructure to Councils, particularly in terms of emergency relief, our operations will continue as usual.
The supply chain to support the manufacture and delivery of our bridges is also therefore considered essential, and we will depend upon them for the delivery of InQuik components.
We will continue to support all of our suppliers and customers, and will continue with ordering stock and materials in order for our bridges to be fabricated and delivered to those communities in need.
Throughout these unprecedented times, the team at InQuik are closely following the advice of government and medical authorities in terms of health and safety and are working hard to minimise disruption to our services.
Please note, all of our team are currently working from home in order to limit contact with others. Rest assured, it is business as usual and we remain contactable via all communication channels.
During this challenging time, we hope to keep our team and the community safe and also hope to keep the economy moving. Please find below the precautionary measures we are implementing to keep our team and the community safe.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with a member of our team.
Ph: 1300 467 845
InQuik COVID-19 Control Measures
Control measures our team have adopted include:
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water
- Limiting contact with others, including through shaking hands
- Covering their mouth while coughing or sneezing
- Social distancing and staying more than 1.5m away from people
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- Cleaning and sanitising frequently used objects such as mobiles, keys and wallets
- All team members are working remotely to limit contact with others
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL MEETINGS:
- Re-scheduling face-to-face meetings and opting for meetings via video-conference or phone call
- Non-essential interstate travel has been cancelled, and other regional travel has been minimised
- Limiting contact on site visits, implementing social distancing and being diligent with hand-washing
If you experience symptoms or come into contact with anyone tested for COVID-19:
If you experience fever, flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue, or shortness of breath, please seek medical help and re-schedule any meetings you may have had with one of our team.
You can contact the National Coronavirus Helpline (24 hrs a day, 7 days a week) on 1800 020 080.
Please let one of our team members know if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19 and have recently been in contact with us. As per government and medical guidelines, our team member will need to self-isolate for 14 days as will you (if it was a face-to-face meeting for more than 15 minutes).
The health and wellbeing of our team, our suppliers, customers and community is of the utmost importance, and we want to ensure we’re doing our best to prevent further spread of this virus.